I’m still alive! That’s something I feel inclined to say more and more often as the weeks go by and I still cannot get a video out the door. I have things in the works, and I even get things done, but maybe videos-per-month is not a good metric to go for in my case.
So I have decided to try something different. I will give you weekly updates on what it is that I do and did. This way, you know that I did not just drop off the face of the earth. (And to those not currently among the Inspired Ones on Patreon: this is what you would be supporting if you generously chose to). I’m not sure about the format yet, and I will try to keep it short and sweet. I will also include links whenever possible.
Another thing, I will probably include things that I am working on that might never make it into the “finished” section. These things happen, but I figure why not share it, maybe it helps.
- Released Episode 10 of the In the Spire podcast, titled Mental Cold, where the Cultists talk about Mental Health.
- Finished printing a large Lego skeleton and mounted it on a beam in front of our house. Uploaded the mounting parts as a remix on Thingiverse/Prusaprinters.
- Refitting the light set-up I used for last year’s Front Porch Candles for the originally intended purpose. If you want to guess, the project was initially called “pumpkin fire”.
- Getting to know my SLA printer and learning how not to make a mess (Avatar related project that will hopefully yield an Instructable).
- Working on my List of Artists. This will come up a lot because I keep improving it. This week, I managed to add more functionality to the admin panel so that hopefully I can add new artists to it through there instead of manually into the database.
- A system of 3d-printed parts to make light slat-based furniture items from, well, slats.
Let me know what you think. I hope this gives you a better overview over what I do. If you feel like supporting any of this then I would greatly appreciate it, but I hope to inspire you either way.
Inspire your inbox!
Subscribe and never miss a project!
Thank you for subscribing!
Something went wrong...